t’s Christmas time! That means family time! Treat you’re loved ones this Christmas and indulge in my luxurious but much more easy recipe for Truffle Pasta, using Truffle oil and black mushrooms. Enjoy the Holidays!
Black Truffles Pasta
A luxurious but easier version of black truffles pasta
Write a review
- 1 Clove Garlic minced
- 1 box of Black mushroom ( dip in water for 10 minutes and rinse)
- 2 Tbsp of fish sauce or patis
- 1/2 cup all purpose cream
- 1/2 cup wine
- 2 -3 cups of water
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 handful of Parsley chopped
- 1/4 Pasta Capellini
- a generous drizzle of Truffle oil
- Saute garlic and mushrooms in a deep pan.
- Add fish sauce (patis) , pepper, wine, all purpose cream, butter and stir.
- Add Capellini (uncooked) simmer until pasta is al dente or according to your liking.
- Turn off the heat.
- Sprinkle with Parsley and a generous drizzle of Truffle Oil.
Teenage Master Chef Louise Mabulo http://louisemabulo.com/