This is one of my favorite dish which is always part of out Christmas menu. It looks complicated but actually when you already have prepared all the ingredients before cooking, it’s easy.
Tenderloin Wrapped in Bacon
Write a review
- 1 whole slab of pork Tenderloin
- 1 pack of bacon strips
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp. crushed pepper
- Preheat Breville smart oven at 500°F
- Wash Tenderloin thoroughly and set it aside to dry
- In a bowl, mix the mustard, sugar, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Coat the tenderloin with the mustard mixture and wrap the whole lot using bacon strips.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the tenderloin has cooked through ( or if you have a meat thermometer at hand, the temperature should read 140-150 ) and the bacon has slightly browned.
- Great for Christmas!
Teenage Master Chef Louise Mabulo http://louisemabulo.com/