Do you need EASY baon for your kids?
Here’s one baon that would only take about 10 minutes of your time. This is actually my favorite. Just throw all the ingredients in the rice cooker and voila! Instant lunch!
This is a budget friendly recipe! Your kids will surely love this. And it’s time for your rice cooker to have another use!
Enjoy this recipe and let me know your feedback about this recipe.
- 1 thumb sized ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 stalk lemongrass, tied into a bunch
- 1 tbsp. patis (fish sauce)
- 2 tbsp. rock salt
- 7 pcs. Chicken, any part, pierced with fork (small portion)
- A pinch of turmeric (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup of rice
- 2 1/2 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Sesame oil and grated ginger
- 2. Soy sauce and honey.
- Rub the chicken with rock salt. Place the rice ( just like your cooking rice in a rice cooker.
- Then top with the lemon grass, and neatly place the chicken in one layer over the rice.
- Season with pepper and all the ingredients above.
- Close over the lid and turn the rice cooker ON.
- Leave until the rice is cooked and serve with condiments.